The Writer.

The Writer.

InstaJOYZ

Instagram

My latest obsession yo.

My latest obsession yo.
Sky Diving !!!!

Monday, March 31, 2008

The new me.














shiet. this morning was really suey slash daw-mey slash unlucky. i was like bobbing my head up and down cheerfully to the tong-tong-chang outside the house thinking some neighbors must be having a jolly late lunar new year celebration when i looked out of the window to be greeted by a funeral ceremony .

went to meet jaw at orchard and i took the bus today !!! ha ha, i overshot the stop. last time always take taxi so i depended to much on it. i had to walk from California gym house to wheelocks with my peep toes that was squeezing the life out of my toes. my sandals was missing when i was hunting for it 360 degrees in the shoe cabinet. i was already darn pissed with my missing sandals but the maid still was being ignorant. throughout her months here, i've begun to learn that she has no sense of urgency. or at least she can't tell that i'm in a rush when i'm in a rush.

" where's my sandals ah ? "
" wa joys. you look very pretty. "
" mm. where's my slippers ? i need go out. "
" wa your face very pretty ! you do what ? what slipper ? "
" the bronze color one. i late already. "
" wa you wear nice today. you look already ? "

oh gosh. if you can see air, you'd've seen my ears fuming. turned out val wore it out thinking it was my guardian's which is her mom. so i had to wear my PT.

i bought the baby pink polish already hehehe ! i wanna paint them on but stupid school. zzz why can't schools allow nail polish ah ? i went the the optician who said i needed glasses. i'm 1092 degrees. no wonder i cannot see clearly these few years. i bought other accessories. the only thing left in my to get list is, Escada ( Sunset Heat. ) you know i've been loving this scent since the first time i breathed it ? and the first time i smelt it was like, 2007 !? i was hunting for the smell but i finally found it hiding behind the shelves. it's 70 odd pretty reasonable for a smell like heaven. reasonable not with my money of course :oD other than that, a few more dresses and cosmetics for the brows and i will be a happy girl until it's time i need other things.

it's 1.05 in the morning and oh yeh, kevin sent us home in his car and we were talking about setting a day aside every week for sports day. he's gonna take us swimming and badminton-ing. he was tellin us about poly life and it sounds pretty fun i don't actually mind taking poly here. but the thang is, it's three bloody long years. but if you go overseas, it's simply, one short year. his girlfriend studies in NUS something so if i need help, he'll arrange WHICH I BADLY DO THANKS SO MUCH. and my ! this is what you call fated ah. his gf's excellent in physics chemistry and math. HA HA ! cool shit i need all three bardlee.

i feel energetic. i feel a little gloomy though cos of IN. i didn't chat with him just now while i was on. after i was on, he was like, signed in again or appeared online for a few times. but stupid me didn't say anything oh well. i shall tomorrow.

okies. dieting ( still. ) in process.








" eh you taking me already or not. "
i think i heard my toes screaming for thier lives but i just didn't give no shiet and continued takin pictures and now, my toes are all angry cos they're tomatoe red.

lisa jaw.

no more curls.
ah-nee lisa.
.
.
.
.
.
AND NO WORRIES !

AN EAGLE STILL EXISTS IN ME.



i shall go hunt for some fishes to eat. bye. *eee-earh-eaa-earh.

No comments:

loveddddddddd

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

a lil' somethin'.

Blog Archive