The Writer.

The Writer.

InstaJOYZ

Instagram

My latest obsession yo.

My latest obsession yo.
Sky Diving !!!!

Monday, August 18, 2008


it says

i have already pitifully died of hunger.

grrr, dietin is sucha painfool process.

to BK.
ha ha, hello again ! the letter's given to me as a warnin letter cos my room's too messy. they'll always come tell me i have a messy room blah blah but i don't tidy up so i think they don't wanna waste their breath on me anymore so bling ! the letter came. so in short, the letter is like no-more-chances-for-you-lisa kinda thang. i got the demerit points in the end anyway. demerit point is like the points " awarded. " to you based on your lousy behaviour. so once you hit the max ( in my hostel it's 15. ) , you get " expelled immediately. " ha ha ! whoa i think source references are useful and ha ha hope i made sense :o)

No comments:

loveddddddddd

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

a lil' somethin'.

Blog Archive