The Writer.

The Writer.

InstaJOYZ

Instagram

My latest obsession yo.

My latest obsession yo.
Sky Diving !!!!

Monday, August 4, 2008

lisa short.

harlow. you want to watch mid-night movie ? you want tlo wlatch mignight molie ? dont kno who crazy crazy call me. ha ha !

i will upd8 tomorro. am sirpozed to be a) revising science and b) off to bed so ciao.

-

AHHHHHH HELP !!!! I CANNOT FIND MY BLANKET !!!!!!

-
blanket waz hidin under the table.
sirpozed to have hourly report today. craved so badly for MR KFC. KK picked me up in a taxi cab and together, we went to WM to juz buy a meal, cab back home and eat @the hostel but ended up travellin to forgot what place, walkin here and there and just didnt wanna go back. i cut my hair. i missed 4 hours of my hourly report. thatz all.

see me dare stand at the train track leh.
jlisa's first time in a LRT. how kam-pong of her.
before.
cut. after. length.
no complaints 'cept my hair's too thin now it looks cheap.

No comments:

loveddddddddd

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

a lil' somethin'.

Blog Archive