The Writer.

The Writer.

InstaJOYZ

Instagram

My latest obsession yo.

My latest obsession yo.
Sky Diving !!!!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

good mid night.

okay hi. im still here can u believe it ? well i hav just finished editin picture and im gonna sleep very soon but there's this super duper sweet couple that just keep holdin me back :o( im feel so mean and guilty of eavesdropping but it just can't be helped. it's a relationship between an Indian boy and a Chinese girl and they are discussing how they are gonna break out to their parents that they are actually seeing each other.

" i think my parents will be shocked and need a longer time to accept. "
" why ? "
" going out with a different race . . "
and they were like
" your son is messing with my daughter. your daughter is messing with my son. our children are messing with each other. "
" ha ha ha ha ! "
" maybe u shuld email my mom. tell her we r in love. "
" like, greetings. i am here to announce to you that i am interested in your son. "
both - " ha ha ha ha ha ! "
" does your parents know ? "
" not yet, we dont talk much. i think my brother will help me out. "
" why ? "
" becos he's been thru this before. "

whoa. i never knew i was sucha multi-tasker. a genius. a legend. ha ! ha ! damn. dontcha think they are sweet ? seem pretty in love to me. oh well. i shall go to bed no matter what or else i might risk waking up in the noon.
oh my my !!

" sorry dar. you're feelin worse than me. "

sigh . . i dont see such a guy existing in my sight.

yadee dee dah. bye !

No comments:

loveddddddddd

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

a lil' somethin'.

Blog Archive