The Writer.

The Writer.

InstaJOYZ

Instagram

My latest obsession yo.

My latest obsession yo.
Sky Diving !!!!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

HEHEHE ~

GOooOoD MORNEEENG ~!! just got off e bed realizin I haven't posted sumthin v v v v important !!!! there's this green adidas jacket guy in this is it thatz reeeeallly cute !!! ha ha ha ha he looks like this chinese guy called ou-di tt I like :oP Mr Grin's ( he's always seen laughin n grinnin away ^^ ) first appearance is when he was wearin this green grafick tee w block lettering. he has a unik hairstyle so u can spot him EZily. e rest of e time he's bein a fashionista or he's wearin his trademark green jacket MOTT. his dressins always cool n different too . . . :o) k next I ave got many countdowns 2 do. but I'll post em up l8r cos I dunno haw 2 paragraph n change font size frm phones :o\ so by bye !

No comments:

loveddddddddd

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

a lil' somethin'.

Blog Archive