The Writer.

The Writer.

InstaJOYZ

Instagram

My latest obsession yo.

My latest obsession yo.
Sky Diving !!!!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

IMW - dated Dec 8th.

" Here I lie thousands of kilometers away,
going back to the time you stood just a few inches.
Somehow I'm still standing on the same ground every time it comes to you.


The few inches away are just mere digits marking the distance between us ;
what I felt for you stood millions of inches away.
The distance so far it's almost non-existent.
The non-existance in which you existed, close to me, close to my dreams, close to my hope, close to my reach.


There in the non-existence we both existed.
A place so sweet, so real, so happy and altogether so unreachable.


A place I dream of everyday but inevitably get jerked rudely awake by reality that stood only an inch away from my face - 
You stand just too damn far away..
From me, from my dreams, from my hope, from my everything.


The inch of an inch that never existed in your kilometer. "

-

there goes my first new year post !! for new year, since everyone else is doing resolutions, i will begin by not doing one cos i never stick to my plans\desires anyway XD

anyhow, i do promise more entries to my online diary.
it is\feels really pathetic looking at my archives. as the year droops to a lower line, so does the amount my entries.
so yes, here's to more entires, more words, more thoughts.....

HAPPY 2012 EVERY1 !!!!!!!!!!!

uhm yeah i believe ive already wished u guys that once but ugh, what gives XD XD XD

my sore throat is so much better it's bloody amazing :O :O

u really can't look down on chinese medicines, gotta give it to the watermelons man.

the spray im taking now is made of watermelon powder..... i think !? cos the brand's name... i think !?? is called " xi gua shuang. " yeah.

anyway, i just got up from a nap so im feeling super groggy and my mind's not functioning very well. wuld luv 2 upload pictures but internet's too goddamn slow !!!

fuck me my aunt suggested i go cut my hair short again !!!!! and im really convinced fuck me. i know short hair and i arent entirely besties but hey man, in the spirit of new year, new changes wont harm.. right !!!!?

fuckity fuck fuck fuck. i will UPD8 when i have short hair. cos man it's just i really abhore my current hair ( looks like a fuckin butch i hate thin hair :'o( it's just so frail and limpy now. ) and thats why i pretty much just bun it up everyfuckinday -..-

if i cut it off however, i get to stop harming my hair by tugging at it really tightly with rubber bands and what not. shit.

will UPD8 soon.

No comments:

loveddddddddd

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

a lil' somethin'.

Blog Archive