The Writer.

The Writer.

InstaJOYZ

Instagram

My latest obsession yo.

My latest obsession yo.
Sky Diving !!!!

Monday, June 11, 2012

hi hello namaste konichiwa sawadee !!! here's me sitting by the pool listening to Norah Jones while shariff n colin's fast asleep LOL. nothing much to update on except I've got a job !!!!!! ha ha ha ha yes joycy hon is finally gonna start working hip hip hooray ! this is my first job and I really love my workplace. I haven't started yet lah. first shift begins on Tuesday me iz veli veli excited. the sad thing is the ugly uniform. the place is really pretty but the uniform is just pure basic bleah. anyway. fuck. typin this is making me tired. my eyes wanna close alr. bye.

No comments:

loveddddddddd

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

a lil' somethin'.

Blog Archive