The Writer.

The Writer.

InstaJOYZ

Instagram

My latest obsession yo.

My latest obsession yo.
Sky Diving !!!!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

YELLOW !!!!!

ok. hi this is an UPD8.

i just got back from sandi's. finally had my first home-cooked meal ever since i moved to sherwood. dang it. i was a little touched. like i felt really warm and fuzzy inside cos it's been forever since i last went into a home hehe. the place i'm staying at now is crap. there's no living room no nothin'. anyway. first time in life i was sad to leave a place so soon. usually i hate visitings, y'know the awkward sittings and shit but today i just wanted to sit more but too bad they had to go somewhere LOL. i was supposed to meet them at 11am but i only got there at 2pm fail -..- i thot it was only gonna be my aunt there but turns out there were 3 others -..- and they were waiting to eat lunch with me. bloody fuck. joycy fail.

anyway !!!!

went to baby zirca last night. ha ha ha i always have fun at zirca. but last night was....... different. i fucking cried yes mofo cried when i was a little drunk. fuck sia so embarrassing. i remember hugging nad and then crying. jerome was asking me if i was ok and i just smacked his hands away LOL. fail me. hope no one saw me crying. i think the tears meant for loosing nigel just came out lah even tho i wasn't thinkin' of him hehehehehe. anywuzzz. the star of last night was jazmine. ha ha ! babe just broke off with her boyfriend ( hooray !!!! i hate guys. they are too confining. if there is such a word. )

i fucking hate guys who confines what the gf does lah pls. fucking H8. i mean. c'mon. doesn't mean i'm in a rls with you means i have to stop my life and please you right. fuck. and i H8 it when girls just listen to them and comply to their fucking bf's demands. damn dumb pls. i really hate it when that happens. i mean true we are together but that doesn't give you the authority to just stop what i do with my life. aren't the love quotes always preaching you gotta love the person for who he is ?? and i don't get this whole idea of " changing. " yourself for your bf. change change change lampa lah ! i hate guys, seriously. i mean not my friends or all the guys lah. i just hate guys that restrict me.

and i saw all the girls re-tweet about how a real bf will call you for no reason, is over-protective and is jealous for no reason. fuck lah. this kind of bf i then don't want. the first thing that came in2 my mind was " ew. what a clingy fucker. "

anywuzzzz. took tons of pictures last night. will upload 'em !!!!

school is startin' tmr so sad. HAIZ. i haven't even checked when my classes start. don't wanna ruin my mood. will save the checking for tonight.

ciao !

No comments:

loveddddddddd

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

a lil' somethin'.

Blog Archive