The Writer.

The Writer.

InstaJOYZ

Instagram

My latest obsession yo.

My latest obsession yo.
Sky Diving !!!!

Monday, January 12, 2015

supper @CC



supper wiv mah hubby 😜😜 still can't get used to that title. ha ha sounds so mushy. anyhooo. life is gettin sadder for me here in Yangon for the lack of food choices I'm faced with. everyday my mind run thru the same ol " where should I eat today " routine. coffee circles open till 12am and idk if I was hungry or what but the tiramisu cake was pretty good !! so was the almond cake. if I were in Singapore, I'd be faced with pratas and frog porridge zomg 😍😍😍😍 sigh pie. thank goodness I'll be going to BKK soon. more food for the preggie me 😭


No comments:

loveddddddddd

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

a lil' somethin'.

Blog Archive