The Writer.

The Writer.

InstaJOYZ

Instagram

My latest obsession yo.

My latest obsession yo.
Sky Diving !!!!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Massive Dump.

hello hello hello hello. okay, i've finally cleared my room, it's not entirely those kinda sparkly blingy type of clean but hey man, it's done, like finally ! i just couldn't stand the mess, and for a girl like me, if i don't start doing something, i will never do it so. as for today, it was spent pretty simply but like everyday, funly. haha, funly. okay so i met jaw in the evening time and got his ear piercing done. after which we came back to bukit timah for dinner and then to beauty world. haha ! like forever, it was deserted. just like everyday, i'm gonna be broke very soon, i'm left with only 36 $. got 65 and all was spent on food. haha, it's pretty funny how all your money fly to your indulgence. okay, it's such a disappointment how my posts are getting really dreadfully boring. i looked through my old posts the other day and it's so different ! these really recent posts, i been bragging on and on about how my day went, sometimes, accordingly. shiet, i hate it, it's suddednly bam ! and i'm blogging that way. i hope i don't do that anymore.

No comments:

loveddddddddd

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

a lil' somethin'.

Blog Archive