The Writer.

The Writer.

InstaJOYZ

Instagram

My latest obsession yo.

My latest obsession yo.
Sky Diving !!!!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

tired. sticky. tired. tired. sleepy. feel like bathing.

hi. i'm back. i'm feeling so darn sleepy but ahem ! throughout the years in bukit view secondary, i've learnt to persevere. so ! aiyah. this post shall be edited sometime. weeeeell. highlight of the day : i lost the new hp thawat bought. just today. i was too engrossed in shopping for the stupid groceries i didn't pay much attention to what's in my hands. it's ll because of those stupid lollipops. there were soooo cute !!!! so i was just getting a few when farah called me, telling me they'd be useless but stubborn me kept my fat legs there and bought them still. reached home and after like 10 minutes did i noticed that my mobile was missing. called but it was already switched off. damn fast lah !! so i ran, yes, RAN, under the falling rain to the shop who told me that they didn't see any hp. so nevermind. let go. either in the shop or the cab, don't know lah. sorry today's post is goooooona be boring cos it's gonna be basically blogged accordingly to what i did. so got home, and cooked. actually, i only did macaroni with farah and the rest were done by the maids. in the end the food also tasted like sheep lor. nevermind. called mr cheese to rush to house cos we needed fries, eggs and disposable utensils. told him to take a cab and i'll pay him later ( which i didn't !!!!! yet. ) and blah blah, he came so we were too lazy to cook so maid did the rest lah. went to my room and we did some video which i hope i can upload later. irritating when the file size's too bloody big. take damn long and not only that, my connection get lost once in a while so i have too RE upload and is it boring just reading this ? my ~ FAST FORWARD !
helped arah with make up then helped myself then mr hong wei ( hey cutie ! you blushing nortz ! HA HA. ) and koh wei arrived. so blah blah, we went to the park opp the house to eat. eeee i think it's a big failure. how i know the food will be like that and how to serve shiet right. next year. 18th birthday. let's get an entrance to a club !! or a pub ! gagaga. hoehoehoe. okay. so skip skip skip. took pics omgah. sounds boring. see the pigs with your own naked eyes i wanna bathe i damn sticky hot warm and disgusting. i smell of cake :\ i'm left with just 20. can someone donate me some money ? you're doing a great deed by donating money to the poor and needy. thank you. may you rest in peace. i'll be having lunch with guardian and family tomorrow i have to get up by 8.30 !!!!!!! ha ha, speaking of times, i got up really at 8 in to morning. texted farah and woke her up. i was just laying when before i knew it, i felll deep alseep. i was awoken yet again by nature's call. so i blinked blinked blinked my eyes and my mom was like, are you gonna get up now ? it's 10.30 my eyes transformed to super kawaii neh big ballzzzz. so i changed and cabbed from orchard, dropped jaw off at newton and then to bukit timah plaza to meet farah who got to the wrong mall. so jason and i waked to beauty to meet her and we shooped for necessary thangs there and yeh. i'll be getting the new hp tomorrow !!!!!! my mom bought this new hp for some people in myanmar and she asked me if i like it cos if i do then i can have it. it's silver. very flat pretty cute. but i shall look at lg first then decide. the hp i think is 6330 or something. cant remember. WHICH SHOULD I GET ???? i think i'm gonna get a flip phone cos it's damn coooool !!!! i was using thawat's morto gold when people call me, i'd answer with such a strong flick and hang up with such a slam. it's damn nice. the action. ha ha. read.

" hello. "
" who are you. "
" hello. "
" WHO ARE YOU ???? CAN TELL ME WHO YOU ARE OR NOT ! "
" hi is this joyce ? "
" YAAA. WHO ARE YOU. FASTER TELL ME. "
" this is straits times calling. "
" oh ! oh ! oh my ! i am so sorry ! yes what do you want ? "
" * cant remember wot he said. "
" eh who are you !? you don't come and bluff me. "
" *hibyehibye. "
" who are you lah ! ha ha ! ahem ! hi are you really straits time ? how did you know my number ? "
" i'm calling about your end of year exam. "
" oh, okay ? YOU'RE ALOYSIUS RIGHT !!!? "
" aloysius ? ha ha, yeah. how many aloysiuses do you know ? "
" ha ha ! omg !! you taotally got me ! i thought was real leh ! i think i know 2 aloysiuses. "
" ha ha okay i'm the bukit view aloysius. "
" okay. "
and then the convo went on.

another one.

" hello. "
" who are you ? "
" * cant hear. "
" huh ? i cannot hear you. can speaker louder ? "
" * cant hear. "
" i cannot hear you !! your voice sounds veryyy familiar. hmmm, who are you ah ? "
" *some mumbling. "
" who are you lah. oh !!! you are pei ji isst !??!? "
" *damn soft lah ear never dig cannot hear. "
" who are you i cannot hear you ! faster talk. you pei ji is it ? "
" yah i pei ji. why you never reply my message ? "
" huh. i reply what. yesterday message right ? "

then i called daveyan. i dodnt know what got into me to call him. i was like so crazy at that time.

" hello. "
" daveyan. are you free today ? "
" yeah i am free. who's this speaking ? "
" JOYCE ! it's joyce ? "
" oh !! hi joyce. yeah i'm free. why ? "
" sorry can i call you back in 2 minutes time ? "
" yeh okay sure. thanks. "
" bye. "
the ah mah was talking to me then i cannot concentrate on the call lah. i wanted to buy 5 of this dont know what to call and she said she'll sell me at 20 cents so i said okay i'd like to have 5 but she kan chong gave me 10 !!! ay no. 20 !!!! i wasted 4 buks on something i'll never in my life use.

" yeh hell, daveyan ? "
" ya hey. "
" so are you free . .. wait wait. ( i had the bloody chilly ice cream in my mouth farah treated me. laugh laugh laugh. ) "
then yeh. okay lemme see who else i called. no one more i think. i forgot. i kept asking people who they were cos i didn't ahve their number in the stupid motoro !! okay nevermind. i shall go bathe first then sort the pictures and upload them. lazy to edit. too. i. go. bathe. now. dont. miss. me. mwah. mwah. mwah. oh oh oh, memory lane, i went to orchard with mr current husband yesterday and we had dinner together with my momsie !!!!! i think we're gonna get re married !!!!!! harrr har ._.

No comments:

loveddddddddd

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

a lil' somethin'.

Blog Archive