The Writer.

The Writer.

InstaJOYZ

Instagram

My latest obsession yo.

My latest obsession yo.
Sky Diving !!!!

Monday, November 16, 2009

KK IS THE NEW LEAD IN NEW MOON HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!

pitiful rob-fans :oP
im a die-hard team jacob so my heart's still intact no worries :oP

anyway, just a quick UPD8 here.
i m goin 2 prom afterall. . . THE ZEST IS FINALLY BACK MADERFUKERZ !!!! ok pardon the french i just felt like shoutin out loud :oP
i m goin 2 be shoppin 4 a dress alone tmr while i wait 4 KK 2 finish her school. i'm only left w 500 $ out of the 1000 $ momsie gave me on nov 11th -.-

i dont know why $$$ hav 2 be so damn stubborn to flow right thru my fingers :oS it's like they're on a mission to flee or somethin n i can only watch helplessly. dont even hav the chance to kiss em GB -.-

anywayz, ive decided 2 go cos moomsie said she doesnt want me to be regretful of my hasty decision. the main reason y i didtnt wna go initially wuz cuz i've waited so longlingly 4 i till i've gone numb, secondily, 'm evading the whole damn occasion cos im still stuck in this fat body o mine -.- but i dont want to be tellin my kids that i skipped my prom altogether just cuz i looked fat.
y'kno haw shallow tt sounds ?
i s
huldnt beso shallow wallow yellow -.-
" well mommie didnt go cuz well u c mommie was fat. "
sounds pathetic even to my own ears _l_
just this night to remember the whole thing i guess . . no biggie no biggie.

i've alr asked my guardian 2 book me a ticket back to BKK on 24th ; a few hours after prom ^^^^

yoooooookay ~!!

today went to buy some lousy shirts. got really cute PJs frm cotton on body but it's useless realli. im like wearing prettily for my soft toys -,- _l_
got a dress from esprit which is mature i guess. this is reserved for dining with mom's friends. they xpect me to be v girlie mirlie lilly -.- realli im loud, violent n im macho HA HA HA HA HA ! n i have to pretend to be damn feminie so sod it. just one dress. no biggie miggie . . anw i really do look much mature in it. w my hair up i'll look 20ish. w my hair loosely curled i'll be my age - 19. HA HA HA ! only a few months away i might s well start tellin e whole worl i m 19 ^^^^

anyway ~! i guess i m goin 2 sleep now. have to wake up at 7.30 tmr to accompany KK to thai embassy so by-byez !

PS, mom asked me to buy a full year's ticket HA HA HA HA. my dear ol ridiculous mom :=)
cant w8 to see her :o)

No comments:

loveddddddddd

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

a lil' somethin'.

Blog Archive