The Writer.

The Writer.

InstaJOYZ

Instagram

My latest obsession yo.

My latest obsession yo.
Sky Diving !!!!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010


W00000WEEEEEE !!!!!!!

i juz got back from a gr8 day out !!!!!!!!

ok. the earlier part of my day sounds boring but it was really fun cuz i had 2 of my uncles protect me :o)
i haven't mentioned they're here in SG for a day to check on me and jase :o)
mommie was worried we were suffering hence our uncles had to come check if everything is goin well,,

ANW, i feel safe every time i have an adult with me cuz i can lean on to them. it's funny isn't it ??

i thought i was already past that stage too. i too thought that i was already independent.. that i could live on my own but i'm doing otherwise :oP

im too dependent on adults. i seek the short-cuts and dread the rejections..

ANW, this A.M was hella tiring. we were like the fallen leaves.. flyin frm places to places within seconds. first from newton to thompson, then from thompson to kallang and then to inner st martin's, then to tanglin mall and finally back to thompson again lol. yes, i was at kallang.

ask me where that is ???

(?_?)

that is where it is. LOL :oP

oki. 
so ANW, i was finally free from all the mundane adult-chores at night so went out w KK to get my long-awaited camera !!!!!
i chose cybeshot over panasonic ITE. they said cybershot is better and what's more is that they didn't have a display model for P so i got TX7 ( sony. ) eventually.


( i got the maroon one tho,, )

 i've been eyeing it for quite some time cuz it has this uber cool paranomal-sweep function that i've been amazed + in luv w since playin w jaw's cammo lol :oP

ANW, i m contented.

 i have an access to the globe and i have a weapon w me that i can bring around every where my feet step to capture all the moments. be it major or minor,,

oki. ANW, ima gna go now. pictures r up.

 PS, i have to get up at 8am tmr cuz i have to help jase get his thai visa done :'o( i H8 doin stuff like these. but no choice. KK is goin 2 thailand tmr. i suck, really. we've been planning for tmr 2 go back together but in the end i have to wait for jase grrr. not tt i dont wna W8 for him of cuz :oP

ok, shant waste my fingers strengths. gnna sleep lo....

bye ~!!!!!!!

HAVE A GR8 DAY !!!!

ive been goin out bare-faced for a coupla days now so if u c mi, dont luff !!!!

go airpot then make up. cuz scared c my future husband,,

my pics also !!!!

ANW it's been a really long time since we last had KFC lol !!!!!!!! so we decided to please our appetites ha ha ha !!
really leh, we havent eaten it for about almost 3 weeks now :O 
cheese fries n chickens r still yummy tho if tt helps ^^


w flash,,

w\o flash,,

en route 2 our beloved crazy " singing. " sessions.

cute K.

No comments:

loveddddddddd

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

a lil' somethin'.

Blog Archive