The Writer.

The Writer.

InstaJOYZ

Instagram

My latest obsession yo.

My latest obsession yo.
Sky Diving !!!!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

as expected, i was shamelessly L8 for class today. awkward awkward it's my second time L8 this week and it sicks me really :'o( ANW, i was in such a rush i forgot to appy my eyeliner until i was alr out chasin after e bus =.@ so here goes ~

en route... yep lazy eyes.......... n ugly hair...


mon breakfast !!! look at how well designed the takeaways from 7-11 here r !!!! :O


ends of hair looks better.. at least the color isnt just one tone -..-

halfway cam-whoring, my attention got grasped by a passing living thing n dang !!!!! my heart hasnt beat so fast in YEARS !!!!!!! i kno snappin pics of passer bys is a crime but it is a beautiful crime non ?? :P

immediately i spot a smile =.@

back home ~


WC-in w KW darlin ~!!

No comments:

loveddddddddd

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

a lil' somethin'.

Blog Archive