The Writer.

The Writer.

InstaJOYZ

Instagram

My latest obsession yo.

My latest obsession yo.
Sky Diving !!!!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

uh-oh..

GR8 GR8 GR8 GR8 !!!!!

I GOT CHEATED BY MY HAIR DYE !!! :@ :@ :@ :@

w stripes of ash blonde that turned orangy after almost a yr ( cant rmb clearly.. )

the box clearly printed JEWELRY ASH but guess wat color they gave me ?????

a boring copper -..-

when my aunt saw the color in mandarin, it clearly stated copper. 

translation fail, really.

now the ash blonde stripes in my hair r all gone. my pile of hair is like crap... boring and crappy and ugly and boring... sigh !!!!!!!! shuld i W8 for mommie 2 bring me 2 HK to change the color or shuld i do it myself ?????? im in a holpess dilemma :o(

ANW, my hairstyle isnt even fully completed =.=

sigh..... it's so l8 im def gna b L8 4 sch tmr again..

sigh.... turst myself to be so excited of the outcome :'o(((((((((((((((

No comments:

loveddddddddd

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

a lil' somethin'.

Blog Archive