The Writer.

The Writer.

InstaJOYZ

Instagram

My latest obsession yo.

My latest obsession yo.
Sky Diving !!!!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

im in a rush so i'll just leave u with e pics.. grace's arrivin at 6.45pm n i havent even started changing OR making up so BB !

was doin a paint last night ( at 1am. ) ..

i dont have $$$ le !!! so this was my breakfast :P i alr ate the rice roll so :P


my current addict. even tho im losin like crazy it's still a part of my schedule to deposit my $$$ in2 te vault 2 prevent other players from winnin em -..-

i was takin this pic when a van drove right beside me n we looked at each other and i was smiling like a fool ( cuz i was takin this pic. ) and had no time to react so awkward !!! thank god the pic turned out acceptable @.@

the embarraded me continued cam whoring but in a different direction from the van driver :P

do i count as a vampy cuz i " glitter. " under e sun as well ????? X__X

got tired after awhile.. ive gained alot of weight TYVM. hint : take a look at my double neck @.@

guess wot yes !!!! i got poked by the darn needle again !!!!

they thot it'd be fun to imprint me w a " watch. " darnit it was so painful !! esp the part where the tape was strongly glued to my skin..

nurse told me to look away from the needle in case i faint =.= like m i tt much of a weakling ?? sigh.....

ANW, i cant RMB if i've posted ystd's pics so here's one of me arriving early n eating my favorite favorite rice roll \ TW's sushi <3 i had a lot of time applying make up properly too ^^
 oyes. if u're curious, i was gettin my blood tested. i dont even know the type of my blood can u believe it !???

so ANW, im apparently an O =..=

 so pls remember, im O blooded. donate me some of ur Os when i'm in major crisis !!! like MENSE !????? HA HA HA !!!

 ok wat a weak attempt at jokin... au revoir !!!!!! ( pronounced " or-voir. " not or-re-vior. " ha ha ye i used to pronounced it tt way laugh at me.. )

No comments:

loveddddddddd

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

a lil' somethin'.

Blog Archive