The Writer.

The Writer.

InstaJOYZ

Instagram

My latest obsession yo.

My latest obsession yo.
Sky Diving !!!!

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

24th water library

ok pardon the super backlog ha ha ha. these days I'm so busy with nothing I totally forgot about me having a blog to pass time on. so on my actual birthday, I decided for joe to treat me to a meal at water library ! I was deciding between author's lounge ( which is just high tea. ) and water library. but decided with WL in the end cos it's in central embassy which I've been meaning to visit as well. furthermore, there's still Valentine's for author's lounge so what's the rush eh XP

sadly, water library's foods failed to impress me. I should've stuck to my guts feeling and went to Paul's when I saw it in central embassy too. but or bee quack lah. foods were mehhhhh.

anw, at least we've tried it albeit coming back again in the future or not.
it's been super long since I last dolled up. ha ha ha gimme some credits I was even wearing fake eye lashes here okay !! ha ha ha ha super kua zhang hor. I had on the dress I got I think don't know how many years ago alr but I was in sec 2+2 years older than cohort = 16 years old HA HA HA. the twirly red dress I got in SG for new year with mom and aunt xin. this was the only decent stress that fitted me in my wardrobe o__o as for my feet, well, I had on my haivanas 😂😂😂😂 I didn't bring any heels with me this trip keke. another reason why I didn't choose author's lounge.

super revealing this dress cutting. I didn't bring along my tape also, evidently -_______-

half my date. the other half is his sister ha ha ha.

foie gras pate cos Joe loves them liverzz

and Joe's liver main again.

and me and the SIL's set meals. I thought it would be cheaper to get sets cos wa. a lot mah but FAIL ! don't get sets ! just order a plate of what you'd really like. sets include idk what shits that doesn't taste superb. I was just eating for the sake for it being delivered on my table, not becos I like the dishes urgh. mine are the boring looking dishes cos what to do, pregnant woman. I chose for the SIL cos I knew they'd turn out pretty in pics HA HA HA.

see, example : hers 

and mine simple cos I'm in the mushroom soup phase right now kekeke.

hers : lamb. I don't believe in eating lambs aka eating myself 😳

I had lobster spaghetti for my main which was probably the nicest in the set.
yeah... I thought I'd be presented with big ass shelled lobsters too -_____-

and our desserts which was probably the most photogenic amongst all.

and peppermint tea.

that's it for food !!!

with the birthday girl ☺️☺️☺️

didn't get much pics. come home then kaboom ! oh yea, due to the fact that we aint got no doughs to go shopping, we left after dinner and headed to.... chinatown. ha ha ha, had a bowl of noodles and bought them gao-lee and came home. 

❤️ mi amor


No comments:

loveddddddddd

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

a lil' somethin'.

Blog Archive