The Writer.

The Writer.

InstaJOYZ

Instagram

My latest obsession yo.

My latest obsession yo.
Sky Diving !!!!

Sunday, April 19, 2015

sirocco and baby welfies

Joe's back in yangon again. yay for blog, boo for moi T_T

everytime he's away, I'm ungratefully awarded with so much free time I just gotta find something to do to fill it up. I was supposed to be back with them (Joe and his 2 sis) today too but since all the offices are still closed in yangon till 22nd april, I'm left with no choice but to re-extend my visa and continue staying here till then. mom's finally in BKK now with me and she seems to be getting better everyday! she even danced for Saoirse today πŸ˜‚

so anyhoo. brought Joe's sissies to Sirocco last night. mom stayed home to look after the baby. idk why I'm even going to bars since I can't drink πŸ˜‚

ok. I just put lil Shisha to bed. don't want wate precious time (before she wakes up)  typing. I'll just upload some pics. too lazy to edit. moodless to come up with nice colors and feels😳

it's been super long since I last put on make up. ha ha last night was the first time since... idk, almost 3 months ??
little baby kept looking at me and smiling. maybe she finally knows the mother is actually pretty after all lah πŸ˜‚

boss unfazed. photo taken by my mom aka Shisha's granny. HA HA HA still can't get used to calling her that, or anyone anything. everyone I know has been promoted one level up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

series of welfies 
bored boss is bored

fine I'll entertain u ya peasant 

is that where I'm supposed to look?

hmm, interesting 

hey I actually do look pretty cute!

I've never seen myself this happy before, hehehehehe I guess daddy's genes are... weirdly okay ??

oh yay, score to my toothless smiles !!

hmm, daddy's armpits smells different today 😍

eghhh it's like I'm looking at myself πŸ˜–

PS my current weight is now 75kg O..O
shopping ? what shopping ?? I can't buy new clothes cos resembling a wide bucket's too easy a task and neither can I wear my old clothes cos well, I don't wanna end up looking like satay😭

went to asiatique to have dinner
food food glorious food
Joe's foie gras

sis's pork ribs

sis's spag

and my charcoal burger !!!! zomg this is so effing good I miss it so much feed me omm nommm nom 
love at first sight indeed 😍

so after being dragged around town by the stupid taxi, we finally got home to a sleeping baby.
oh my darling ❤️❤️❤️

1 comment:

Unknown said...

barat hot This is a very good post. Just wonderful. Nice one bokep 21

loveddddddddd

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

Life is beautiful ~!!!!!!

a lil' somethin'.

Blog Archive